Crossword puzzle "Character traits"
Кроссворд по теме "Черты характера" предназначен для уроков английского языка в средней и старшей школе.
Формулировки заданий к кроссворду составлены в виде определений. Вы можете также предложить ученикам перевод с родного языка.
Если Вы хотите разгадать кроссворд онлайн, зайдите на сайт http://time4crosswords.webtm.ru.
Поскольку кроссворд составлен в текстовом редакторе в виде таблицы, его можно изменить (убрать неизвестные ученикам слова или заменить их другими).
Вы также можете составить свой кроссворд в зависимости от уровня Ваших учеников, воспользовавшись программами для составления кроссвордов. Подробнее о двух таких программах: EclipseCrossword, Hot Potatoes.
- This person doesn't like to share information with other people.
- This person is always pleasant and helpful towards other people. He easily makes friends.
- This person is boring. He is not intelligent.
- This person doesn't tell lies and he never cheats.
- This person is pleasant, people like him.
- This person is happy and energetic.
- This person is able to wait for a long time without getting angry.
- This person doesn't feel shy or frightened. He believes in his own abilities.
- This person doesn't care about other people. He thinks only about himself.
- This person thinks about other people and considers their needs to be important.
- This person likes doing new and exciting things and going to unusual places.
- This person behaves in an angry way, often argues with people or attacks them.
- This person doesn't talk much and doesn't make much noise.
- This person likes sharing things and giving presents to other people.
- This person is relaxed. He doesn't get excited or show strong emotions.
- This person doesn't like to work.
- This person is clean and always puts things away in the right places.
- This person is not afraid of difficult or dangerous situations. He is courageous.
- This person easily understands other people's emotions.
- This person is interested in everything that happens around him, and wants to find out about different things.
- This person enjoys talking a lot in a friendly way.
- This person behaves towards others in a pleasant way and doesn't forget to say "please" and "thank you".
- This person enjoys being with other people.
- This person feels worried or anxious and easily gets excited. He doesn't feel relaxed.
- This person is good at learning and understanding things.
- This person likes doing things on his own. He doesn't like asking for help.
- This person wants more money, things, or power than he needs.
- This person cares about other people and wants to help them.
- This person puts a lot of effort into his work.
- This person supports his friends even in difficult times and never betrays them.
- This person doesn't often worry and never really gets angry.
- This person always says what he really means. He isn't double-faced.
- This person is impolite. He tries to offend other people by his speech or behaviour.
- This person enjoys causing pain to other people or making them unhappy or upset.
- This person is determined to become successful, rich, famous, etc.
- This person often becomes unhappy or angry for no particular reason.
- This person doesn't like meeting new people and hates going to parties.
- This person has a lot of imagination and new ideas.